Tuesday 26 June 2012

" Precious Times"


If I don’t find the time – to mop the kitchen floor
Will anyone  remember will anyone even care?If I can’t find the time to patch that hole that’s in my jeansthe answer is simple..  I’ll just put on another pair.The dust can sit just there and wait until tomorrow It’s causing no one any harm it wont lead to any sorrow.If my day’s too short to bake a cake then I’ll buy one from the store,slice it up and share it out keep popping back for more. I’m always here to wipe a tear or kiss an injured knee.
Hoping not to miss those moments.Watch my children shriek with glee.I want to read a story and for them to read to me.For if I fail to stop and chat or maybe even listen                                                                                                                           precious words could then go silent – unspokenbig blue eyes may lose their glisten.There’s always lots for us to do and even more to say. Looking at a flower, a crawling bug, chasing rainbows in the sky.Discuss the things that we have done a chance to share our day.Ten years from now it will not matter what kind of car I drive.And big or small’s irrelevant for the house where we’ll reside


I know the world’s a happy place for both me and my children

No comments: