Sunday 17 June 2012

Let Me..


Let me know when I make you proud and help me to have pride in my own accomplishments
Let me earn your trust, then trust me!. I won’t let you down!
Let me try my wings, If I fail let me know it’s OK.. encourage me to try again
Let me know you love me, with a hug or a pat on the back
Then when I need it with a firm but gentle “No.”
Let me be, let me change, let me grow
Let me tell you when I’m feeling bad… or angry, even at you…
Let me know that even on my worst days you still love me
Let me dream, share my joy when my dreams come true
Share my tears when they don’t. Let me feel secure in my home.
Help me realize that love is always there. That I can depend on you no matter what.
Let me run … let me laugh … let me play.
Most of all let me be me..  A child!


~ Anonymous~

No comments: