Sunday 17 June 2012

Strong Spirit


Full filling our lives for almost four years
always making us laugh to help stop the tears

Your attitude to life engulfs us with pride
No sympathy wanted..  pity placed at one side

Your stunning blue eyes they sparkle like beads
revealing a determination with the will to succeed

I turn my head away from you racked with feelings of shame
Why can’t I be like you’
I want to scream and shout but there is no one to blame

You’re teaching me the way and helping me to find
that inner calm that you posses a welcomed piece of mind

You know how much I love you.. You know it’s cos I care
what you’ve been through already is put simply..  so unfair

Such a sensible boy with the strength of an Ox
If I had my way you’d be packed safe in a box..     :)  :)  x

A hero is someone who’s granted a gift enabling special powers
This describes you my son so blessed that you are ours

Always wearing a smile with a face full of hope
you never cease to amaze us with your ability to cope

I promise to always guide you help you follow your hearts desire
for I know you will achieve your goal to which you do aspire

No comments: